Hair dandruffs and Easy home remedies for dandruff
Dandruff is a major problem in modern society. It is caused by an excess production of dander and thereby results in dandruff flakes around the hairline, shoulders and back. hair dandruffs treatment
The exact cause for dandruff is not known but there are some facts that help to identify dandruff as being part of dander rather than sebum because dander has an effect on your skin which makes it itchy whereas sebum does not have this effect. Living organisms emit dander or dust particles which are mainly composed of dead skin cells coming from the scalp, face etc where it originates from.
Danders are also seen floating around people’s heads even though dander can be found anywhere on the body. The danders are light and small, thus they float around in the air. The danders can enter your nose, eyes or mouth without you being able to detect them which causes dander allergies to be developed
does dandruff cause hair loss
The dandruff flakes are oily because dander is composed of dead skin cells that are initially covered with sebum but when dander mixes up with skin cells that are already dry, this will result in dandruff flakes having the appearance of dander mixed up with dry skin.
If it would have been sebum instead of dander, the dandruff wouldn’t have had flakes because sebum doesn’t flake off like dander does when it becomes too much in combination with dry skin. dandruff treatment dandruff home remedies dandruff dandruff shampoo dandruff treatment dandruff home remedies danduff shampoo.
Dandruff can be treated through many ways and for this reason we have put together a list of the top 10 treatments that will help you to fight dander and to treat dandruff:
how to get dandruff out of your hair
1. Use anti-dandr fomentation: Grate parsley roots, garlic bulbs, hot peppers and ginger root together. Add these ingredients to two cups of water and let it simmer on low heat for 15 minutes. Then use an old sock to squeeze out the liquid into a container which you can use as your application method to apply onto your scalp. Leave it on for about 30 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
2. Apply a dandruff shampoo: There are many dandruff shampoos on the market that can be effective in treating dandruff. Choose one that has selenium sulfide, pyrithione zinc or coal tar as one of the ingredients. Be sure to read the instructions on the bottle carefully to see how long you should leave it on your scalp and whether you need to do a second application.
3. Try an over-the-counter dandruff treatment: If you don’t want to use a dandruff shampoo, you can try an over-the-counter dandruff treatment. These treatments usually come in the form of a lotion, cream or gel and you apply them to your scalp twice a day.
4. Use a dandruff home remedy: There are many dandruff home remedies that can be effective in treating dandruff. Some of these remedies include using apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil or tea tree oil. Be sure to read the instructions carefully to see how long you should leave it on your scalp and whether you need to do a second application.
5. Take a dandruff supplement: If you are having difficulty getting rid of dandruff through other methods, you may want to try taking a dandruff supplement. These supplements usually come in the form of a pill or capsule and contain ingredients that are known to help get rid of dandruff.
6. Visit your doctor: If you have been struggling to get rid of dandruff for a long time, you may want to visit your doctor. He or she may be able to prescribe you a stronger dandruff treatment that will help get rid of dandruff for good.
7. Try a dandruff home remedy with baking soda: Baking soda is a natural ingredient that can be effective in getting rid of dandruff. To use this remedy, add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda to your dandruff shampoo. Wash your hair as you normally would and rinse it out.
8. Make a dandruff mask: To make this dandruff mask, mix 1 teaspoon of honey together with 2 teaspoons of baking soda until it becomes smooth. Then add 3 drops each of lemon juice, tea tree oil and lavender oil to the mixture. Apply the dandruff mask to your scalp before leaving it on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with water afterwards and follow up by washing your hair with your dandruff shampoo.
9. Take natural dandruff supplements: Natural dandruff supplements can be effective in getting rid of dandruff. Some of these supplements contain ingredients like pyrithione zinc, selenium sulfide and coal tar.
10. Try a dandruff home remedy with aspirin: To use this dandruff home remedy, dissolve two aspirins in a quarter cup of warm water. Apply the mixture to your scalp and leave it on for about 15 minutes before rinsing it off with water. shampoo dandruff treatment dandruff home remedies dandruff dandruff shampoo dandruff treatment dandruff home remedies danduff shampoo.
Dandruff is a common scalp condition that can cause flakes of skin to fall from the head. Dander is a term used to describe both the flakes of skin and the oil that can accumulate on the scalp. Dandruff is not contagious, but it can be embarrassing and annoying.
There are many different dandruff treatments available, including dandruff shampoos, over-the-counter dandruff treatments, dandruff home remedies and dandruff supplements. In some cases, you may need to try a few different methods before you find one that works best for you.
If you are having difficulty getting rid of dandruff, you may want to visit your doctor. He or she may be able to prescribe you a stronger dandruff treatment that will help get rid of dandruff for good.